- Technical Guides
- Changing Your Windows Domain Password (KB16071401)
Changing Your Windows Domain Password
- Login as yourself to a company (domain joined) machine whilst connected to the company network.
- Press the control (Ctrl), Alt and delete (Del) keys together.
Click Change a password.
If you are presented with Change a Smartcard Pin please press Sign-in options followed by the Key icon.
Enter your old and then new password.
Your password must be eight characters in length and contain characters from any three of the following categories:
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number (0-9)
- Any of the following special characters: !, $, #, %
- Follow any further instructions.